Having Fun in Sonoma County
• Over 100 Sonoma County wineries - many of which are within a few miles of the Case Ranch Inn.
• The Russian River with fishing and canoeing, hiking trails and parks.
• Experience the California Wine Country by bicycle.
• Armstrong Woods State Park with its majestic redwood trees and hiking trails.
• Live theater and movies in nearby Sebastopol.
• The beautiful Sonoma County Coast is only a 30-minute drive along the Russian River - seasonal whale watching.
• Luther Burbank's historic home and gardens in Santa Rosa.
• Many nearby gourmet restaurants, art galleries, museums and antique shops.
• Seasonal fairs and festivals.
Links we recommend
Sonoma Travel Planner
Russian River Wine Road Guide
Russian River Travel Guide
Stewards of the Coast & Redwoods
Zazu Restaurant & Farm
Underwood Bar & Bistro
Wine Country Bikes
Forestville Chamber of Commerce