Fun in Sonoma County
• Over 100 Sonoma County wineries - many of which
are within a few miles of the Case Ranch Inn.
• The Russian River with fishing and canoeing, hiking
trails and parks.
• Experience the California Wine Country by bicycle!
Wine Country Bikes offers high quality hybrid bike,
road bike or tandem bike rentals and guided or self-guided
bike tours for riders of any ability. More
• Armstrong Woods State Park with its majestic redwood
trees and hiking trails.
• Live theater and movies in nearby Sebastopol.
• The beautiful Sonoma County Coast is only a 30-minute
drive along the Russian River - seasonal whale watching.
• Luther Burbank's historic home and gardens in Santa
• Many nearby gourmet restaurants, art galleries, museums
and antique shops.
• Seasonal fairs and festivals.